December

And lastly, December.

I don't have a lot to say about December, only that we started thinking about some Christmas activities related to this season, and we're doing the last exams of the first term.

The first activity that we did of Christmas was a Christmas Card with the shape of a tree, we did it for other countries in the proyect e-twinning, were were going to send this cards to all the world! (Well, only the countries that also participate in this event)

(That's my Christmas Card, it opens and close, showing the messages on the second photo) 

Also, we were decorating the class in some hours, now the class has very great messages and the English Corner it's a little bit more Christmas, don't you think so?

We're planning on doing a Karaoke, like we did the last year, with some Christmas songs such as "Snowman" of Sia, and "Santa Tell Me" of Ariana Grande. 

We're only of 12 of December, so I don't have many information more about this month, but when I have, I will complete fully this blog!

I hope you liked it, it really costed to me and I think is good, and I see you in class.

Thank you very much for reading this, and I only have one thing more to mention, that's...

Merry Christmas!
Goodbye! 

Alicia de la Cruz Moreno, 3ºA.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

January

April