May

Oh, May.

The most terryfing month for an average students of ESO.

It wasn't that much, I think june was more difficult, but, lets talk a little but about May.

In May we continued with the exams, the last exam was very close to us, so that meant that we couldn't lose more time.

An interesting thing about May, it's that we started working with 1st of ESO students, because they had to do a video for their class, and I had to explain to some girls the studies.

With that, I mean that we divided in some groups, and Lola and I had to explain the studies of ESO, Bachillerato and FP to them, things like the subjects, how are them, the bilingual program, the optative subjects in each course, the dinamism of exams, the different classes and ares in Bachillerato and the three degrees in FP.

A lot of things, I know...

Also, we continued with the projects of detective stories, making a huge presentation with an Edgar Allan Poe short horror story and presentation it in class. 

Mine was "The Masque of the Red Death"
Also, we had to do a cuestionarie about it and I decided to do in Google Forms, which was very easy to use and was great.

About May I don't have a lot of things to tell, also, I don't remember a lot and we didn't do that much because it was in June the horrorific thing...

So, let's start with the last month of the school year... June!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

January

April

December