June

June sounds like...

Summer, friends, hot nights... and last exams.

Like I said before, our last exams weren't in May, because the law changed and we haven't had the extraordinary period, so our ordinary period lasts until 21 of June.
Terrible, I know. 

But June hasn't be that terrible, we have done many activities, such as an activity of curiosities of Europe, in which we had to draw an star and put a curiosity of Europe inside it.

My curiosity was that the Sagrada Familia is the building that has taken the longest time to build in all the European Union.
Also, we have started preparing well our scape room, because it is for 20 of June and we have to finish some things.

Our scape room is based on the Agatha Christie's novel And Then There Were None, and it consist of six rooms which each one has a clue for the next room until the last one, which is going to have the last clue to scape from the scape room.
Beautiful, I know. 

This has a lot of work behind, we have been preparing it all the year and we are praying for it to go well and be a funny activity for the other students.

About marks, exams, final marks... I only can tell that all the exams have been very very successful in my case, and I think I'm going to have a good final mark in English subject. I think all the effort has been worth it, and I am honestly proud of myself and how I have been able to cope with the school year in this way.
This is my last entry on this blog for this year, (if next year we continue to do so) this experience has been different, I had never written a blog about myself, or about my school life and I feel that this activity can serve to open us up and help us with written understanding in the future. I'm sad due to this has to end, third has been a tough year but definitely my favorite of all. 

I can only say goodbye and wish my classmates good luck if we do not go to the same class next year, and also thank the teachers for everything. Thank you for this year and I hope that the next third of the ESO will also enjoy it as I did.

Goodbye, third!

Alicia de la Cruz Moreno. 3°A.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

January

April

December